Ohkay Owingeh Airport Site
This clean, secure site offers multiple opportunities for expansion. The fully operational airport is in use, and part of the hangar is rented for plane storage. The site is secured by an automatic gate. Some build-to-suit opportunities may exist. Long-term land leases are available for owner-financed structures.Immaculate site with expansion opportunities and a fully operational airport with fueling stations. Site is secured with metal automatic gate with passcode station. Airstrip is convenient to all points in New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Utah and Oklahoma. Some build-to-suit opportunities may exist. Long-term land leases are preferred for owner-financed structures.
- Available contiguous land: 10-150 acres
- Natural Gas: On site, Capacity not yet known
- Water Disposal: On site waste water system. 0.25 miles from site
- Solid Waste Disposal: Regional waste authority
- Roads: NM Hwy 68 immediately adjacent to property
- Rail: 40 miles at Lamy NM.
- Permits: Ohkay Owingeh Department of Public Works issues all construction permits. Due to lack of construction projects a independent contractor is typically used for inspection purposes.
- City Utilities
- Expansion Opportunities