This property is located directly west of the City of Española on Industrial Park Road. This property is adjacent to the existing city industrial park but lies outside actual city limits. The property is owned by the Corporation of the Bartolome Sanchez Land Grant, It contains more than 3,300 acres of developable land owned by a single private land grant corporation. The property has direct access to all utilities and waste water disposal.
- Available contiguous land: 10 – 3,300 acres. 700 acres in city limits and the remainder in Rio Arriba County. Land is contiguous to BLM land and Santa Fe National Forest.
- Natural Gas: On site. New Mexico Gas company transmission and compressor station are on site.
- Water Disposal: Waste water line contiguous to property. Distance to waste water treatment facility is 1.5 miles. Capacity is 2 million gallons per day. Currently utilizing 0.8 million gallons per day. Waste water lines are contiguous to property along Industrial Park Road.
- Solid Waste Disposal: City of Espanola is a partner government with the regional waste authority.
- Roads: Industrial Park road feeds into the property. Weight capacity of road over 100,000 pounds. Hwy 84/285 adjacent to property rated for 85,000 pounds capacity.
- Rail: 40 miles at Lamy NM.
- Permits: Property in city limits zoned for industrial use. City inspects for structural. State CID responsible for mechanical and electrical. Property outside city limits is Rio Arriba County which issues all construction permits. Inspections are divided between county and state Construction Industries Division.
Address: Industrial Park Road, Española 87532