Alcalde Business Park
Rio Arriba County’s flagship industrial park is ready for business. Conveniently located off St. Rt. 68, next to the new elementary school, this business park has a sophisticated infrastructure that includes all city utilities, solid waste removal, high-speed WiFi, phone speed boosters, septic systems and natural gas.
Build your business in Alcalde. All city utilities, including natural gas, are ready. High-speed WiFi and phone boosters are provided via REDINet, the region’s new fiber optic communications line. 197 acres total, all with panoramic mountain views. Download map (pdf).
Current occupation (42 of 197 acres total)
- Public school system – 29 acres
- Rio Arriba Fleet Services – 13 acres
Available contiguous land:
- Tract D-8 is 11.4 acres
- Tract D-11 is 19.3 acres
- Tract D-12 is 12.5 acres
- Natural Gas: Natural gas is being run into the county from New Mexico Gas company transmission line which runs adjacent to the development.
- Water Disposal: New waste water treatment facility recently completed. 0.1 miles from site.
- Solid Waste Disposal: Regional waste authority.
- Roads: NM Hwy 68 immediately adjacent to property
- Rail: 44 miles at Lamy NM.
- Permits: Rio Arriba County issues all construction permits. Inspections are divided between county and state Construction Industries Division.
Address: St. Rt. 68, County Road 138, Alcalde, NM 87566
- City Utilities
- Expansion Opportunities